Paradigm's Signature Series: Advanced Microsoft Word 2010: Desktop Publishing text offers comprehensive instruction and practice with illustrated, step-by-step instructions in advanced Word 2010 techniques. This text provides opportunities for students to use critical thinking, decision making, creativity, and collaborative learning as they plan, design, and evaluate a variety of business and personal publication formats.
- Comprehensive exercises with illustrated, step-by-step instructions allow students to grasp techniques easily.
- Full-size reproductions of the completed documents for in-chapter exercises help students visualize the expected results.
- Design concepts such as focus, balance, directional flow, contrast, proportion, and consistency are reinforced throughout.
- Interdisciplinary unit assessment activities reinforce writing and problem-solving skills within the context of Word documents.
- Group projects promote collaborative problem-solving.
- Bonus instruction on creating web pages, PowerPoint presentations, and Publisher documents included.
- NEW - document created for even planners and virtual office assistants
- NEW - enriched explanations of picture compression, grouping/ungrouping, and cropping