Ease of use is key to your students success with Paradigm Keyboarding, Sixth Edition! In sessions 61-120, students develop skills in Microsoft Word 2010 such as creating memos, emails, letters, tables, business reports, manuscripts, business publications and graphics and imagery. Also provided are simulated workplace exercises for additional practice.
- Keyboarding skills are continually reinforced.
- 1-minute, 3-minute, and 5-minute timings are used to build speed and assess student progress.
- Writing assignments are used to enhance keyboard composition skills and develop critical thinking.
- Microsoft Word 2010 skills are developed and continually reinforced.
- Students produce documents in all sessions that reinforce formatting and Word skills.
- Graphics and imagery are used to enhance documents.
- Legal and Medical In-basket projects allow students to apply their keyboarding skills and knowledge of Word features to real-world document production where decision-making, prioritization of activities, and information gathering is employed.
The SNAP Online Lab is Paradigm’s totally web-based learning management system that lets you easily deliver keyboarding courses, track student performance, and communicate with your students!
- Features live-in-the-application word processing using Microsoft Word 2010.
- Provides immediate feedback on speed and accuracy for all timings and production documents.
- Incorporates diagnostic software that identifies keys that students struggle with.
- Includes a new gradebook for assigning, grading, tracking student progress, and downloading results.
The SNAP Online Lab allows you to customize your course! You decide which sessions you want to teach and when to teach them.
A Video Overview of Paradigm Keyboarding, Sixth Edition and the SNAP Online Lab