Ease of use is key to your students success with Paradigm Keyboarding, Sixth Edition! In Sessions 1-30, students are drilled on new keys and move from keying letters to words to sentences. Sessions 31-33 focus on building keyboarding skills and Sessions 34-60 teach students Microsoft Word 2010 skills such as how to create memos, emails, letters, reports, manuscripts, and tables.
- Keyboarding skills are introduced, developed, and continually reinforced.
- Correct finger positioning, speed, and accuracy are emphasized with key drills, speed drills, and positional reinforcement drills.
- 1-minute, 3-minute, and 5-minute timings are used to build speed and assess student progress.
- Thinking drills and writing assignments develop critical thinking skills and keyboard composition skills.
- Microsoft Word 2010 features are introduced and skills are developed and continually reinforced.
- Correct formatting of memos, letters, emails, reports, manuscripts, and tables is emphasized and practiced.
- Students produce documents that combine keyboarding proficiency, Microsoft 2010 Word features, and critical thinking skills.
The SNAP Online Lab is Paradigm’s totally web-based learning management system that lets you easily deliver keyboarding courses, track student performance, and communicate with your students!
- Features live-in-the-application word processing using Microsoft Word 2010.
- Provides immediate feedback on speed and accuracy for all timings and production documents.
- Includes videos that demonstrate proper finger positioning.
- Incorporates diagnostic software that identifies keys that students struggle with and provides additional practice.
- Includes a new gradebook for assigning, grading, tracking student progress, and downloading results.
The SNAP Online Lab allows you to customize your course! You decide which sessions you want to teach and when to teach them.
A Video Overview of Paradigm Keyboarding, Sixth Edition and the SNAP Online Lab