About This Book
Part 1: Interview Foundations.
1. 10 Critical Truths for Job Interview Success.
2. First Things First: Focus on the Master FIT©.
3. Capture Your Value with SMART Stories ©.
4. Communicate Your Value via a Career Brand.
5. Manage the ""Buoy Factor""- How Mindset Can Sink or Support You in Interviews.
Part 2: The Interview
6. Prepare and Follow Through: Strategies, Scripts, and Sample Letters to Keep You in the Game.
7. Types of Interviews.
8. Pass Online Prescreens and Assessments with Flying Colors.
9. Make a Great First Impression in Telephone Interviews.
10. Score Points in Behavioral Interviews.
11. Connect with the Interviewer - How to Create the Right Chemistry.
12. Clarify and Collaborate - How to Explore What Needs to Be Done and How it Needs to Be Done.
13. Close with Professionalism.
Part 3: Preparing for Interview Questions.
14. How to Respond to Frequently Asked Questions.
15 Prepare for Industry Specific Questions (ISQs).
16. Deal with Illegal and Awkward Interview Questions.
17 Negotiate Your Salary: The Secrets to Knowing and Receiving What You're Worth.
Interview Question Contributors.